Charlotte Contractor Lawyer
Construction projects are composed of many moving parts with unique characteristics and one central goal: timely construction of a design. Contractors are the linchpin of any construction project, and without their management skills and ability to see the “big picture,” it would be nearly impossible to complete today’s large-scale projects.
Contractors face countless obstacles on the path to project completion, but a Charlotte contractor lawyer can help you overcome these seemingly insurmountable challenges with ease. When you’re juggling project deadlines, new training, delayed payments, or any other drawbacks, a construction expert from Cotney Attorneys & Consultants can help you maintain profitability through preventative legal advice or aggressive representation. Your job is hard enough without legal intervention, let us handle the law so you can focus on completing your project on time.
Build Safely with a Charlotte Construction Litigation Lawyer
Our nationally recognized legal team is primed to handle your next case. We have been serving the needs of construction professionals since 1999 and our mission is only just beginning. We offer an industry-leading array of services for contractors including:
- Contract law, review, and drafting
- OSHA regulations
- Mechanic’s lien law
- Bid protests
- Contract negotiation
- Bond law
- Employment law
- Bankruptcy law
- Corporate transactional law
- Contractor licensing
- Disputes resulting from non-payment
- Drafting a legal document for a project
- Obtaining government permissions
- Understanding local and federal regulations
- Filing a lawsuit
- Disputes with employees
- Representation during administrative actions
Protection for Your Specific Needs
At Cotney Attorneys & Consultants, our construction law experts are experienced in a wide breadth of construction-related legal issues, so your exact needs are met precisely every time. Our lawyers have sharpened their skills through years of representation for the construction industry. Whether you require knowledgeable legal counsel or dedicated representation, a Charlotte contractor lawyer from Cotney Attorneys & Consultants can ensure your next project is compliant with all current regulations and dispute-free.
Some of our most common services involve:
- Litigation and Arbitration: Our Charlotte contractor lawyers are skilled at bringing owners, contractors, and other construction professionals together to proceed with litigation or arbitration.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Settling disputes outside of the courtroom saves time and money. Our team can help you resolve a dispute through mediation to the benefit of both parties.
- Lien and Bond Claim: When a property owner declines to compensate you for your professional services, a Charlotte contractor lawyer can file a lien claim to help you collect payment without wasting any time.
- OSHA Defense: OSHA violations result in excessive fines that can inhibit your firm’s financial success. Our team can file a Notice of Contest on your behalf to start mounting your case against OSHA.
If you are in need of a professional construction law firm, please submit our contact request form for more information.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general educational information only. This information does not constitute legal advice, is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor should it be relied upon as legal advice for your specific factual pattern or situation.