Ann Richard-Farinha is Of Counsel at Cotney Attorneys & Consultants. Ann’s primary areas of practice are HOA and Property Associations, Insurance Defense & Coverage, Construction Law & Defect, and Civil Litigation. Ann also has extensive experience working with general contractor and builders in drafting contracts and assisting with risk management strategies. She has worked with numerous non-profits in drafting bylaws, policies and procedures, legal documents, and has acted as a consultant for various groups regarding their structure and organization.
- Litchfield Cavo, LLP, Of Counsel, February 2017 – Present
- Hartsfield & Egbert, PLLC, Attorney, January 2016 – Present
- Cooksey, Toolen, Gage, Duffy & Woog, Attorney, May 2007 – May 2016
- Emerson & Manke, Attorney, April 2006 – May 2007
- Insurance Law
- Construction & Infrastructure Law
- University of Oklahoma, J.D.