Catherine is an attorney experienced in business and commercial law. Catherine also acquired experience in labour law during her Bar internship with the Committee on Standards, Equity, Health and Safety at Work.
As a lawyer, Catherine advises her clients on many aspects of their day-to-day operations, including legal issues related to the management of their human resources. Catherine also assists her clients in the context of a corporate reorganization, corporate buy-sell as well as private and bank financing transactions. Catherine participates in the drafting and negotiation of various commercial agreements, employment or service contracts and commercial leases.
Her business acumen allows her to quickly identify the needs of her clients, while being able to find adequate solutions to their legal problems.
- Legal implications – 124 Dismissal without good and sufficient cause
- Launching a Business: Tips on Choosing its Name
- Doing Business in the Construction Industry in Times of COVID-19
- Reopening Your Business in Quebec: Key Success Elements to Consider
- Human Resources Management in Times of COVID-19
- Commercial Law
- Labor & Employment
- Corporate Finance & Transactions
- Newberry College, South Carolina, University Training in Psychotherapy, Tennis (Full Scholarship)
- University of Sherbrooke, LL.B