H. Richard Bisbee
H. Richard Bisbee joined Cotney Attorneys & Consultants in 2021 as Of Counsel. Richard has practiced law in Florida for over 39 years in a wide range of practice areas, including administrative/licensing law, business law, and general civil litigation. He previously served as Deputy General Counsel for the Florida Department of Banking and Finance where he represented the State in numerous licensing actions involving the financial industry. He has successfully defended numerous applicants/licensees in Florida who were the subject of administrative investigations, licensing denial actions, & enforcement actions.
- H. Richard Bisbee, P.A., Attorney, May 2001 – Present
- Blank & Meenan, P.A. Attorney, July 1998 – April 2001
- The Florida Department of Banking and Finance, Deputy General Counsel, July 1990 – June 1998
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Florida Association of Securities Dealers
- Licensing Law
- State of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
- Stetson University, B.A. in English & Spanish, Cum Laude