Keven L. Yarbrough
Safety Consultant, Yarbrough Safety Solutions Inc.
Keven Yarbrough, Safety Consultant at Cotney Attorneys & Consultants, is the President of Yarbrough Safety Solutions Inc. where he guides employers through the maze of OSHA regulations. Keven previously worked for the U.S Department of Labor (OSHA) as a Field Compliance Officer and later as The Assistant Area Director at the Tampa Area Office. He conducted inspections of industries such as but not limited to, Construction, General Industry and Manufacturing and in Maritime and Shipbuilding. In addition to Keven’s supervisory duties, he provided advice and guidance to the general public to promote voluntary compliance with OSHA’s safety and health standards. His 23 years of service with OSHA resulted in many awards, including three Secretary of Labor Exceptional Achievement Awards.
Before working with OSHA, Keven served as the Occupational Safety and Health Specialist, Explosive Safety and Radiological Protection Officer for the U.S. Department of Army at Seneca Army Depot, Geneva NY. Prior to his service with the Department of the Army, Keven also served as the Construction and Economic Development Coordinator for the City of Asbury Park, New Jersey.
Keven is a master instructor and sought-after speaker; he is an OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainer for Construction and General Industry. He is registered with the OSHA Training Institute and Education Center in Wesley Chapel, Florida.
- Yarbrough Safety Solutions Inc., Owner, January 2014 – Present
- Yarbrough Safety Solutions Inc., Senior Safety Consultant, October 2019 – March 2020
- USDOL/OSHA, Assistant Area Director - OSHA, October 2000 – December 2013
- US Department of Labor, Safety and Health Compliance Office - OSHA, October 1990 – February 2000
- Senica Army Depot, Explosive Safety Office Department of the Army, 1985 – 1990
- Workplace Health and Safety (OSHA, MSHA, OHS, State and Provincial Plans)
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- United States Army Material Command Safety Center
- Command and General Staff College of the Army