Call or Email to Request a Consulation:
Sandrine has over 20 years experience in business, commercial, real estate and construction, and securities law after co-founding her own firm and as a lawyer for big law firms in Montreal and in Paris, for SNC-Lavalin and the Autorité des marches financiers as expert-analyst securities markets.
Sandrine specializes in real estate and construction law, infrastructure and project development and general commercial law. She also practices in business and securities law. Sandrine drafts and negotiates complex commercial agreements and provides strategic advice to her clients with regards to the optimization of their projects and daily business operations.
During the course of her career, Sandrine has contributed to the development and operation of many important public-private partnership projects in Canada and Quebec, including in the health and transportation fields. On a daily basis, she counsels real estate owners, developers and managers, as well as business owners operating in various industries, as to challenges they face with regards to the negotiation, conclusion and execution of complex commercial contracts (commercial leases, partnership agreements, services agreements, development agreements, etc.).
Her broad experience in business law, more specifically in real estate and construction law, combines well with her capacity to quickly identify and explain the business and legal ramifications specific to her clients’ industries. This quickly gains Sandrine the trust of all clients that she serves.
- Teleworking: All the answers to your questions about data security.
- What are the real effects of teleworking on the work reality?
- Human Resources Management in Times of COVID-19
- Managing Commercial Leases in Times of COVID-19: Key Elements for Lessees
- Partenaires en affaires du grand Montréal - Member of the Executive Committee, 2018 - current
- Batimatech - Secretary of the Board of Directors, 2017 - current
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
- Construction & Infrastructure Law
- Certificate - Business Administration
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, LL.M. - International Law
- Quebec Bar School
- University of Montreal, LL.B